Wednesday 4 November 2009

A Minute for Madeleine McCann

I've titled this the same as our very own Ruralshire Constabulary's Police Inspectors post because I want you to all click the link and go to see the post he made - http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/4258/

It's not my intention to repost the video on here but to let you go to Inspector Gadgets blog and see it there.






I will also point out the interesting comments below that post. One of which has a list of points on the case some of which are very good points. There is a lot of unanswered questions about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and I only hope that someday the world will know the full truth of the matter.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that there is a safe resolution to the disappearance of Madeleine, and she finds her way back to her family.

    In the meantime, it is a stark and awful reminder to parents and grandparents not to take your 'eye of the ball' for even a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete